Just discovered the Safeco Insurance? If yes then today is a lucky day for you. Here you can find detailed information to getting a Safeco Insurance Quote. Safeco Insurance Companies a member of the Liberty Insurance Group which specializes in offering car insurance, home insurance, motorcycle insurance, classic car insurance, trailer, RV, renters, condo, home warranty and other insurance policies such as umbrella, pet insurance and identity recovery coverage.
Safeco Insurance is based in Seattle, Washington, United States and is a subsidiary of the Liberty Mutual. It is among the leading insurance service providers in the nation. Anyone looking forward to getting insured by the Safeco Insurance can find an easy to use online account management console.
How to Get a Safeco Insurance Quote
- If anyone wishes to get a Safeco Insurance Quote then you need to open the website of the insurance. www.safeco.com
- Wait for a moment till the website opens and you will find the ‘Get a Quote’ section at the top left of the screen.
- The get a quote section will feature on the screen. Hence, you do not need to ponder around for looking for the quote section.
- Enter the zip code in the space that is on the top then choose an insurance type from the drop down menu.
- Next a new webpage will open tagged ‘Your Free Safeco Quote’.
- There you need to enter the below-mentioned information:
- First Name
- Middle Name
- Last Name
- Date of Birth
- Street Address
- Zip Code
- Residence Type
- Select whether the address you just provided is your permanent mailing address
- Phone number
- Email address
- Enter your estimate and you will finally get a quote.
How to Log into Safeco Insurance
Safeco Insurance provides an online account management portal for its policy holders. If you have an active policy at the Safeco Insurance then you can log into to manage your account online. Once logged in the user can gain a complete access to his/her Safeco Insurance policy. One can log in using any device such a smartphone, tablet, computer or laptop.
Features of Safeco Insurance Login
- Pay insurance premiums/bills once signed in.
- Get your Safeco Insurance policy documents online.
- Make a claim or manage an existing claim.
- Upload supporting documents to a claim you have already made.
- Add or remove a driver if you are an auto insurance customer.
- Get an ID card.
How to Log in
- Policyholders who are willing to access their insurance account should open the homepage of Safeco Insurance. www.safeco.com
- Scroll down a little and there will be a section labelled “manage your policies”.
- Under the section you will find the “Log In” button. Click on it to proceed with the login procedure.
- It will direct you to the Safeco account management login webpage.
- Enter the email or username and password in the white boxes and you are ready to go.
- In case you have lost access to account login password, you must open the login page of Safeco.
- Just below the space to enter the password you will find a link that reads “Forgot your password”.
- Click on it and it will direct you to the password reset page.
- Provide your username and the system will direct you to the password reset page.
- Set a new password for your Safeco Insurance account and you can log in using the new password that next time.
- You might even forget your username. No need to worry, open the login page and click on the ‘Forgot your username?’ link.
- Enter the first name, last name and email address associated with your Safeco Insurance account.
- Click on the ‘Next’ button and your username will be located by Safeco.
Safeco Insurance Business User Login
- If you are a Safeco Insurance business customer then you can select the ‘Business User?’ link on the Safeco Login page.
- Individuals who are logging into their business account for the first time should enter username and create a password for signing in.
- Else you can log in using your Safeco business account username and password.
Why should you register for Safeco Insurance
As you might be aware of the fact that online account management has taken over the traditional account management system. There are a lot of benefits of Safeco Insurance online login. Read on for features which might tempt you to register for an online account.
- Pay insurance bills anytime of the day and all seven days a week.
- Track a claim or making a new claim.
- Update your insurance account information.
- Change personal billing details.
- Access your policy documents as well as print ID cards.
- Delete drivers or add drivers if you are an auto insurance customer.
How to Register
- Safeco Insurance customers who wish to set up first time access should open the login page and click on the “Register” button on the right of the login screen.
- Else you can directly open the account registration page of the Safeco Insurance. customer.safeco.com/accountmanager/Login/CreateNewAccount
- Provide the following details in order to create an account.
- Email Address
- Create a Password
- First Name
- Last Name
- Phone Number
- Date of Birth
- Policy Information
- Policy Address
- Set up a few security questions for account recovery
- Agree to the terms and conditions
- Click on the button tagged ‘Create your Account’ and your account is ready to be access online.
Safeco Insurance Payment
You can make a Safeco Insurance bill payment at the bill and payment centre of Safeco.
- For paying Safeco bills online open the home page. www.safeco.com/
- Put the cursor on the “Customer Resources” tab found on the top menu and select “Billing and Payments” option from the drop down menu that appears.
- Now the system will ask you to sign into your insurance account.
- Choose “I Would Like To” under the policy which applies to you.
- Once signed in click on the ‘Make Payment’ option on the account dashboard.
- Next you need to enter payment information and pay using a Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover. Or pay by electronic funds transfer (EFT) from your checking account.
Pay through Mail
- You can send the Safeco Insurance Payment to the address provided below:
P.O. Box 91016
Chicago, IL 60680-1016
1400 South Highway Drive
Fenton, MO 63026
Set up Auto Payment
- If you are willing to set up payment for your Safeco Insurance policy then you need to visit the webpage of Safeco Insurance and choose the ‘Payments and Billing’ option found under the ‘Customer Resources’ tab.
- At the right of the page there will be a button reading ‘Set up Payments’.
- Click on it and it will ask you to sign into your account.
- Log in and you can set up auto payment.
- The auto pay will automatically deduct the payment from the authorized bank account on your behalf.
Pay through Phone
- To make insurance payment via phone call on 1-888-723-3260.
- Next you need to respond to the IVR and make payment using any Credit Card or use electronic funds.
How to Make a Safeco Insurance Claim
- If you met with an accident or any other uncertainty then you can make an insurance claim at the website of the loan company.
- Open the website of Safeco Insurance and locate the section labelled ‘File a Claim’.
- Click on the “File A Claim” button and it will direct you to the claims login page. www.safeco.com
- To file a claim you should sign into your account using username and password. You can also refer to the login guide above for reference.
- Enter damage information and upload supporting documents to make a claim.
Read Also. How To Get State Farm Auto Insurance Quote
At the end of the day the Safeco Insurance has been a decent insurer offering a wide range of insurance policies. You can find a wide range of online account management benefits at the web portal of the Safeco Insurance.