Do you love buns? Always try to make new delicious, heart winning dishes using buns then you should take part in the Respect the Bun Sweepstake which is organized by Pepperidge Farm. Pepperidge Farm is a commercial American Bakery chain which was founded in 1937 by Margret Rudkin.
Pepperidge organizes this sweepstake to find the most crowd-pleasing and heart winning burgers and hot dogs in the U.S. If you have that confidence that you can amaze people with your hot dog or burger recipe then do not miss the chance to win $1000. Going through the below article you will be able to learn all related details of Respect the Bun Sweepstake.
Eligibility Criteria to Enter Respect The Bun Sweepstake:
To enter to Respect the Bun Sweepstake you need to meet the below eligibility criteria otherwise you will be disqualified.
- Your age should be 18 years or more
- You need to be a legal resident of the 50 United States and DC
- If you are a resident of AL & NE then your age needs to be over 19 years
- Should be able to read and understand English
Rules associated with Respect The Bun Sweepstake:
If you are thinking to take part in Respect The Bun Sweepstake then should follow the sweepstake rules. The rules are:
- None of the employees of Pepperidge or, sponsors of the sweepstake or, their immediate family members are not eligible to take part in the sweepstake
- Only one can enter one in a single day
- Sponsor is solely liable for any decision
- No purchase is necessary to win or enter
How to enter in Respect The Bun Sweepstake:
You can enter to the Respect The Bun Sweepstake easily by following the below three methods.
- Social Media Entry with Photo:
- Make a hotdog or burger with a Pepperidge farm bun.
- Take a picture of the hotdog or burger.
- Upload the original photo in your Instagram or Twitter page using the #RespectTheBunPromotion
After successful upload you will receive one entry into the Contest Portion of the Promotion, and one simultaneous entry into the Sweepstakes Portion of the Promotion for that week’s Weekly Sweepstakes Period.
- Alternate Method of Entry with Photo:
- Take a picture of the hotdog or burger.
- Email the picture with subject line “Respect the Bun AMOE” to RespectTheBun@brandmovers.com
- In that email you should mention the below details:
Your complete name
Date of birth
After sending the mail, you will receive one entry into the Contest Portion of the Promotion, and one simultaneous entry into the Sweepstakes Portion of the Promotion for that week’s Weekly Sweepstakes Period.
- Sweepstakes Portion Alternate Method of Entry without Photo:
Using this method you do not need to capture, send or upload any photo of your hotdog or burger. Just you need to send an email to RespectTheBunSweeps@brandmovers.com with the below details:
- Your complete name
- Telephone number
- Email address
- Date of birth
All email entries should be received by 11:59:59 AM ET on end of entry date of the sweepstake.
Photo Entry Requirements of Respect the Bun Sweepstake:
- Creation must be original.
- Photo size should not be more than 3 MB.
- The photo should not include dangerous activity.
- The photo must not have been published in other media or submitted to any other competition.
- Must not in any way contain any brand names, logos or trademarks other than those of Sponsor.
- Must not contain material that violates or is contrary to applicable federal or state law or regulation.
- Must not include personally identifiable information.
Respect The Bun Sweepstake Prize:
- Weekly prize is $1000 to one winner.
- Grand prize of $10000 to the best Burger of the whole sweepstake period.
- Grand prize of $10000 to the best Hot Dog of the whole sweepstake period.
How winner will be selected:
Winners will be selected with the below two methods.
- Contest Judging Criteria: Grand prize of $10000 for the top highest scoring hotdog Photo entry and the top highest scoring burger Photo entry using the Judging Criteria from all eligible entries received will be deemed the Grand Prize winners.
- Sweepstakes Random Drawings: Total 16 winners will be selected in the whole sweepstake period of $1000.
How Winners will be notified:
- A potential winner will be notified through an Instagram/Twitter/email message
- Winner must be responding to those notifications within 3 days from the date of receiving
- Winner need to send a mail to the email address mentioned on the notification with your name, date of birth, mailing address and telephone number
- Each Winner will be required to sign and return to Administrator, within seven days of a follow-up notice that Administrator will send to Winner upon receipt of Winner’s verification email, an affidavit of eligibility, and a liability/publicity release in order to claim his/her prize
Respect The Bun Sweepstake Prize Rule:
- Prizes are non-transferable
- Prizes details and availability are subject to change
- Any portion of the prize not used by winner is forfeited and no cash substitute will be offered or permitted
- Awarding of all prizes is subject to verification of eligibility, submission of all required Assignment and Release Forms, and compliance with these Official Rules and applicable law
Read Also. Save-A-Lot Customer Satisfaction Survey
How to Check Winner List:
If you are interested to check the winner list then you can send a self-attested envelope to Official Rules – Pepperidge Farm Respect the Bun Promotion, c/o Brandmovers, Inc., 590 Means Street, Suite 250, Atlanta, GA 30318
About Pepperidge Farm:
- Pepperidge is a food processing company
- It was founded in 1937
- Pepperidge is headquartering in Norwalk, Connecticut, U.S
- Pepperidge Farm products include varieties of bread, Goldfish crackers, and several lines of cookies