Prosper Personal Loans are powered by the Prosper Marketplace. The loan servicing company is headquartered in San Francisco, California. It is a subsidiary of the Prosper Funding LLC which also operates Prosper.com. If you are a customer of the Prosper Loan then you can find an easy account management console. Furthermore, if you wish to get a loan from the Prosper Loans then you can apply for a new loan online.
Prosper Loans is an American marketplace for peer-to peer lending. It has funded over $7 billion in loans. At the loan servicing company one can find loans that range $2,000 – $35,000. The loan provider offers loans to individuals who are in urgent need of cash for short term expenses. Prosper collects information of the lenders before offering them a personal loan. To get a loan you need to meet the criteria of the personal loan provider.
Prosper Personal Loan Review
The Pros Personal Loan is a convenient choice for anyone who is looking forward to financing medical expenses. Through the programs available at Prosper Loan one can finance their personal expenses despite of the expense type. Mostly the loan facilities are availed for individuals who are in urgent medical needs. It may totally depend that your credit is suitable for fetching you a loan.
Benefits of the Prosper Personal Loan
- The Prosper Personal Loan offers an easy application procedure to anyone who is looking forward to getting a loan.
- The lender offers a free finance mobile application as well as log in through a web browser. Hence, you can access your loan account as per your convenience.
- The loan amounts range from $2,000 – $40,000. Therefore, you can get any amount within this range that fits your requirements.
- The payment options are flexible enough to allow you pay as per your convenience.
- The Prosper Personal Loans are great for anyone who has a good or excellent credit.
- Anyone looking for debt consolidation would find the loan servicing company great.
- Prosper personal loans are great if you are willing to finance medical expenses.
- APR rates could inflate up to 35.99%.
- If you wish to apply as a joint account then the loan servicing company lacks this feature.
Prosper Personal Loan Rate and Fee
- The Prosper Loan charges an APR of 6.95%-35.99%
- Origination fee is 2.4%-5%
- Late payment fee amounts to $15 or 5% whichever is greater.
- Fee for insufficient funds is $15.
- Time to funding- 15 business days after loan approval.
- Credit check- Soft
- Repayment term- 3-5 years.
Prosper Personal Loans Requirements
- In order to get approval you should have a credit score of over 640.
- Income should be over $0.
- Your debut to income ratio should be under 50%.
- You should not be declared a bankrupt in the past 12 months.
- At least 3 open trades should be on your credit report.
- In the last 6 months your credit must have gone through credit inquires.
In order to check your rates online you will be required to enter keep little information handy. Your information should include-credit score, your address, your income and date of birth.Once you have complete getting a rate you can get a personal loan.
How to Apply for Prosper Personal Loans
- If you wish to apply for a Prosper Personal Loan then you need open the homepage of the Prosper loan. www.prosper.com
- At the center of the screen there will be a button tagged “Check your Rate”.
- To proceed with the loan application you will be required to enter the following information:
- Loan Amount
- First Name
- Last Name
- Date of Birth
- Zip Code
- Home Address
- Monthly Housing Payment
- Employment Status
- Individual Yearly Income
- Additional Yearly Income
- Enter contact number
- Enter an email address
- Create a Password
- Click on the button tagged ‘View your Offers’ to proceed.
Prosper Personal Loan Login Features
- Logging into your Prosper Personal Loan account you can view account statements.
- Make a Loan payment.
- View your loan foreclosure amount.
- Enroll for auto payment.
- View payment history.
- Apply for additional services.
Prosper Personal Loan Sign In
- If you wish to sign into your Prosper Sign in account then you must open the sign in page of the loan servicing company. www.prosper.com/signin
- Once the webpage opens there will be a sign in section.
- Enter the email address and password associated with your Prosper Loan account and you need to click on the sign in button.
- Anyone who has lost account login password should open the login page then click on the ‘Forgot password’ link located just below the space to enter password.
- The link will direct you to the reset password page.
- Enter the email address linked to your account and click on the button tagged ‘Send Email’.
Prosper Personal Loan Payment
To get payment information on the website of the Prosper loans you need to open the help page then enter “Payments” in the search bar. www.prosper.com/help/
Auto pay is the most recommended method of Prosper Personal Loan payments. The auto payment method allows the bank to automatically pay on your behalf on or before the due date.
You can activate auto payment in the 4th step of your loan application. If you have missed out the auto pay opportunity you can get in touch with the help desk or through phone.
Pay through Check
The customers can pay via check. Prepare a check in the name of Prosper Loan and send it to the address below:
Prosper Marketplace Inc.
P.O. Box 396081
San Francisco, CA 94139-6081
- In order to make an online payment open the website of the Prosper Personal Loan.
- Next you must sign in for online access.
- Now click on the payment tab and then a one-time payment will be carried onvia the automatic clearinghouse network.
- You can pay using a credit card or checking account.
Read Also. How to Apply for a WEX FlexCard
At the end of the conversation we found the Prosper Personal Loans to be a decent provider of personal loans. You can also find a full-fledged online account management services at the loan company.