www.myprospera.com – Apply Prospera Credit Union Credit CardsCards
Prospera Credit Cards are issued by the Prospera Credit Union. If you are a customer of the Prospera Credit Union then you can easily obtain the credit cards for easy cash management. The credit cards are used for everyday purchases that include- retail stores, restaurants, departmental stores and online purchases. Prospera Credit Card comes with a wide range of benefits when used in-store or online.
There are few requirements you need to meet before applying for the credit card. Howbeit, it is important that you glance at the terms and conditions of the credit card as it is extremely important to check whether the card is healthy for your wallet. Therefore, we have mentioned a detailed review of the credit card here. Read on and apply for Prospera Credit Union Credit Cards.
Prospera Credit Union Credit Card Benefits
- The Prospera Credit Union Credit Card comes with great Visa reward bonus features.
- There no limit on the rewards you earn by using the credit card.
- Reward points will be earned as net purchases that are occurred regardless of account status.
- Rewards expire at the end of the fifth year.
- The earned rewards can be redeemed for travel rewards, merchant gift cards, e-certificates and cash.
- The APR rate of the credit card is low and hence, if would not impose a high price on the card holder.
- The credit card is good for anyone who is looking forward to getting a card with low fee.
- It is a rewards card that allows you to earn a lot of rewards which can be later redeemed towards a broad array of options.
- The APR rate of the rewards credit card can be as high as 21.5% if your credit worthiness is low.
- Penalty fees can go up to $25.
Prospera Credit Union Credit Cards
Prospera Credit Union Platinum Credit Card
Prospera Credit Union Platinum Credit Card is one of the credit cards offered by the credit union. It comes with a lower APR rate and has lesser rewards compared to the rewards card by the Prospera Credit Union.
Prospera Credit Union Rewards Card
The Prospera Credit Union Rewards Credit Card has a broad array of rewards associated with it. On making purchases with the card you can earn rewards and cash backs which can be later redeemed towards cash, gift cards and more.
Prospera Credit Union Credit Card Rate and Fee
- APR rate of the credit card is 11.15% to 19.15% for platinum credit card.
- For Rewards card it charges an APR rate of 13.15%-21.15%.
- APR for balance transfers is 11.15% to 19.15%
- Cash advances are enabled at an APR of 11.15% to 19.15%
- Annual fee is none.
- Penalty fee is $25.
- Foreign transaction fee is 1% of each transaction.
- For late payment you have to pay $25.
- To get the Prospera Credit Union Credit Card you need to be a resident of the United States.
- Have a Social Security Number
- Driver’s License number
- Have a valid address.
How to Apply for Prospera Credit Union Credit Card
- To begin with the credit card application you need to open the homepage of the Prospera Credit Union. www.myprospera.com
- Now open the ‘Loans’ section and a drop-down menu will appear. Select ‘Credit Cards’ from the menu to begin.
- Once the credit cards webpage opens there will be a button labelled ‘Click here to Apply for your Prospera Credit Card’.
- The website will now direct you to the application page. Now you need to select from the list that appears. You can choose ‘Platinum Rewards Credit Card’ or ‘Platinum Credit Card’ whichever applies to you.
- Now choose whether you are a member of the credit union.
- If you are not a member you can fill out the application form with the following data:
- First name
- Middle name
- Last name
- Now complete the other information section:
- Birth date
- Social security number
- Mother’s maiden name
- Enter your marital status
- Provide the information thereafter and submit the form.
Check Application Status
If you wish to check the status of your Prospera Credit Card application then you can call on 920-882-4800.
Activate Prospera Credit Union Credit Card
If you are willing to activate a Prospera Credit Union Credit Card then you can look for the guidelines on the cover. One can also call on 920-882-4800 for assistance regarding credit card activation.
Prospera Credit Union Credit Card Login
- In order to log into your Prospera Credit Union Credit Card you need to open the login page. www.myprospera.com
- Once the log in page opens there will be a ‘Online Banking Secure Login’ widget at the top right.
- Enter the username and password in the white boxes and click ‘Log in’.
- Customers who have lost their password need to open the website of the Prospera Credit Union.
- Once the webpage opens there will be a ‘Password Reset’ link at the button on the login widget.
- It will now direct you to a new webpage labelled password reset.
- Enter the username of your credit card account to set a new password.
Make a Payment
- To pay bills one needs to open the login page, then log into their account.
- Once logged in you will find the payment tab on the account management console.
- Enter the payment details such as credit card account number and SSN.
- Validate the payment and wait for the confirmation screen.
Read Also. How to Apply for a Catherines Credit Card
At the end of the day the Prospera Credit Union Credit Cards are great for usage at restaurants, grocery stores and other shopping destinations. You can earn cash backs and rewards while earning rewards.