www.alsfeedback.com – Al’s Online SurveySweepstakes
The consumers, who have recently made their shopping at Al’s are offered to take a short online survey providing their honest feedback and help Al’s to measure their performance and understand how they can serve their customers better.In addition, all the eligible participants will have an opportunity to enter into the monthly drawing of Lakeshore Foods $250 Gift Card Sweepstakes at the end of the Al’s Online Survey.
Eligibility & Requirements for Al’s Survey & Sweepstakes
Here are the rules and requirements that you need to maintain to be eligible for taking part in Al’s survey and enter the Lakeshore Foods sweepstakes.
- Must be legal residents of the United States of America or Washington D.C.
- Must be at least 18 years of age at the time of sweepstakes entry.
- Must not be the employees, and their family members of the sponsor and administrator and its affiliates, subsidiaries, clients, and agencies or any person involved in this promotion.
- Need to visit a participating Al’s store during the promotion period and receive a receipt for the internet survey.
How to complete the Al’s Survey Online
Al’s Online Survey entry is the most convenient way to enter Lakeshore Foods Sweepstakes. It takes just a few minutes to complete the survey process. So if you are an eligible customer with Al’s store receipt, you can follow the steps provided below to initiate the survey.
- Go to the survey site at www.alsfeedback.com
- Choose the location you visited and click the “Start” button.
- Here you can review the complete sweepstakes rules by clicking the provided link before hitting the “Begin Survey” button.
- Enter the 4-digit transaction number from the bottom of your receipt in the box below the page. (See the sample receipt image indicating the locations of the number above the entry box.)
- Answer the survey questions regarding your most recent visit to Al’s.
- Provide your required sweeps takes entry information to be entered to the applicable Monthly Drawing Period.
How to Enter Lakeshore Foods Sweepstakes by Mail
The eligible individual can participate in the Lakeshore Foods Sweepstakes by mail without visiting an Al’s store or completing an online survey. For the free mail-in entry, you need to hand print your full name, complete address, zip code, and daytime telephone number including area code on a 3” × 5” piece of paper and send it in an envelope to the following mailing address
Lakeshore Foods $250 Gift Card Sweepstakes – Free Entry
C/o Retail Feedback Group
PO Box 776, East Northport, NY 11731
Note that, the write-in entry request must be postmarked and received by the end date of the promotion period.
Useful information about Lakeshore Foods Sweepstakes
- The sweepstakes start on January 1, 2019, and ends December 31, 2019, or may continue until is ended.
- The entry limit is one per survey per seven days and the Mail-In entry is limited per postmarked outer envelope per person per seven day period.
- During the contest period,one prize winner will be selected each month in a random drawing that will be conducted on or about the first day of the month.
- The monthly winner will receive a $250Lakeshore Foods Gift Card.
About Lakeshore Foods
Lakeshore Foods operating its business as Al’s Supermarkets is a family-owned grocery company founded by Al Pontius in 1946. There are currently four stores that comprise Lakeshore Foods Corporation; one in La Porte, two in Michigan City and one in New Buffalo.
Lakeshore Foods Corp. Phone Number: 219-879-3357
100 Commerce Square
PO Box 737
Michigan City, Indiana 46360
Lakeshore Foods Sweepstakes Sponsor Address: Retail Feedback Group PO Box 776, East Northport, NY 11731