Aldi is offering its customers to share their feedback on their most recent shopping experience in an Aldi store by taking a short online survey. And enter the Tell Aldi drawing competition for as a chance to win £100 Aldi voucher as a thank you gift for taking the time and complete the survey.
Aldi is running the promotion as a part of its ongoing efforts to hear the customers’ opinion and thoughts about Aldi and Aldi products. So, the Tell Aldi Survey Contest participants should be honest with their opinion and help the company provide the consumers with the best possible services.
Eligibility & Requirements for the Tell Aldi Survey Sweepstakes
In order to partake in the survey and enter the sweepstakes, you must fulfill the requirements and eligibility criteria as mentioned below.
- You must be a legal UK resident and aged over 18 years.
- You must not be Aldi’s employees and their immediate families or employees, officers, agents of any company associated with the Tell Aldi Competition.
- All Aldi stores in the UK are participating in the contest; you must visit one of them lately and receiveanAldi store receipt to enter the survey and access the entry form
How to Complete Tell Aldi Survey Online
The Tell Aldi online survey is very simple and easy and takes no longer than 3-4 minutes to complete. To get started with the survey, have your Aldi Store receipt at ready and follow the steps listed below.
- Visit the survey site at www.tellaldi.com
- Enter the 12-digit code from your Aldi receipt in the empty entry boxes found on the bottom right-hand side of the page.
- Click on the blue “Next” button to move forward.
- Complete the survey based on your experience at the Aldi store you visited last.
- Provide the necessary details to enter into the applicable monthly drawing of the Tell Aldi contest.
More Information on Tell Aldi Prize Draw Contest
- Apart from the online survey, no other forms of entry will be accepted to participate in the Tell Aldi competition.
- Up to two entries can be made per household per week and each entrant is eligible to win one prize any 12 week period.
- Tell Aldi draw competition is conducted once per month and it takes place in the first week of the subsequent month.
- 10 winners will be selected randomly in each month drawing from the qualifying entries
- The winners will be awarded ten separate prizes of £100 Aldi vouchers
- Aldi will try to contact the winners by email or phone. If they cannot be contacted with 28 days of the relevant draw, a new winner may be chosen in a re-draw.
- The winners will need to select which store they want to redeem the vouchers when they are contacted and the prize will be delivered within 14 days of the confirmation.
Aldi, a company registered in England and Wales, is a German family-owned discount supermarket chain with more than 10,000 locations in 20 countries. The company was founded by two Albrecht brothers, Karl and Theo, and splits into two parts, Aldi Nord and AldiSüd in 1960. Both Aldi Nord and AldiSüd operate the business in the United Kingdom with 1600 stores.
Aldi Customer Service Phone Number: 0800-042-0800
Writing Address: Aldi Stores, Holly Lane, Atherstone, Warwickshire CV9 2SQ
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org